A Cumbrian haulage firm is hailing the benefits of recycling old computers after admitting it used to keep its old tech in a cupboard.
THREE executive directors at Stobart Group have been allocated 479,395 performance shares under the company’s new incentive plan.
- South Lakeland is startup capital of Cumbria
- Plan lodged to turn troubled nightclub into homes
- Entrepreneur tears up rule book with shop success
- Job losses possible at chemicals plant says owner
- Cheapest fuel prices in Cumbria revealed (5 comments)
- “Exciting times” ahead for south Cumbria zoo despite closure threat (21 comments)
Playdale Playgrounds Ltd. this week give tips on how to start exporting, from its sales & marketing director Barry Leahey.
A new job-boosting device to double wave energy is being tested on the Cumbrian coast.
Technology developed in Cumbria is being hailed as revolutionary and has been a 'vital' part of the Fukushima clean-up.
- NMP's Sellafield contract will be terminated
- Plea to keep power lines off ‘priceless’ landscape
- Innovus and Sellafield team up ahead of ‘golden period’ in Cumbrian business
- Millions invested in crowd-funded renewables scheme
- Cumbrian firm pulls off major coup
- Cash pledge for new Cumbrian nuclear power plant
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.