We spent 10 minutes discussing some of the top tech stories with Sean Wright, owner of Cumbria Tech Repair.
STOBART Group is on target to achieve its long-term objectives, the company said in a trading statement ahead of its half-year results next month
- Anger at solar panel tariff cuts
- Shortlist for education awards revealed
- Energy firm to tap into Cumbrian coal reserves
- Keswick to host new digital conference
- 18 month wait for car charging points drags on
- New Marks & Spencer store in Carlisle will create 55 jobs (17 comments)
- Cumbrian restaurant is best in country
Our IT experts David Allen IT Solutions explain how to access Microsoft Office on your Android device.
Our legal experts Baines Wilson discuss the risks and rewards of social media use for businesses.
Business Doctor Peter Fleming, tells us how to find the right answers to solve pressing business issues.
New owners will today take charge at a troubled auction mart plunged into administration amid claims of financial irregularities. (6 comments)
The latest edition of in-Cumbria magazine is being read by thousands of businesses, here it is online.
Take a look at our exclusive supplement about the work The Edge has been doing providing training across Cumbria.
Here's the latest edition of our Energy Cumbria magazine.
BBC News business headlines
- Carlisle beauty therapist in running for regional award
- Cumbrian phone app project set to create 50 jobs
- Stobart Air shortlisted for cash to set up services from Carlisle
- West Cumbrian hotel shortlisted as one of hospitality industry's best employers
- Nuclear power plant grid links to be opened to public scrutiny
- ‘Parking rethink needed to encourage shoppers into towns’
- Decades of work for Cumbrian experts at Fukushima
- Sainsbury's on look-out for small store sites across Cumbria
- Government must help boost apprenticeships, says Cumbrian MP
- Carlisle clothing company expands into bigger premises
- Cumbria police to use drones to help tackle crime
- Woman critical after being trampled on by cows
- Major land and sea search underway to find missing man
- Carlisle man who had 100 mini strokes diagnosed with rare genetic disorder
- Burglary spree pair caught red-handed by Cumbria police
- Firefighters pull person from the water near Penrith
- Traditions should be preserved to keep Carlisle unique - mayor
- Cumbrian mum hopes Dragons' Den appearance will lead to investment
- Cumbrian mountain biker seriously ill in hospital after fall
- Police name two victims of motorway crash