The deputy chief executive of the Cumberland Building Society, John Leveson, is stepping down.
- Unnamed retailer set to acquire Thomas Graham's former premises
- Revealed: Cumbria's most expensive properties
- Cumbria losing business through office space crisis
- Unemployment falls in Cumbria for sixth month running
- Breaking: Inflation rate drops to 1.5 per cent
- Cumbrian firms could flourish with new cyber fund
Businesses often think of disaster recovery as simply just having a backup in place for their network server, but does this really suffice as disaster recovery?
The chief executive of the firm providing Cumbria’s new nuclear reactors is ‘anxiously awaiting’ an EU ruling on whether the deal signed under the government’s contracts for difference will meet state aid approval.
The latest edition of the In-Cumbria magazine is out now and available to buy in newsagents across Cumbria and you can also browse through a digital version online. Get in touch if you would like the In-Cumbria magazine distributed to you by emailing email@example.com
An increasing number of Cumbrian companies are turning to cloud-based services to streamline their businesses.
Here's the latest edition of the Britain's Energy Coast magazine.