A cabaret, dance and burlesque show at this year’s Edinburgh Fringe is being supported by two Cumbrian firms.
If you don’t mind sharing your home with strangers and if you enjoy meeting new people then a bed and breakfast business could be great option of a new career or business.
Our Business of the Month for July is Baines Wilson. As well as giving an insight into turnover and growth plans, the firm identified its most influential Cumbrian business leader.
Business Doctor Peter Fleming, tells us how to find the right answers to solve pressing business issues.
INNOVIA Films’ biodegradable NatureFlex packaging is now even greener.
A break clause is a provision in a fixed-term lease whereby either the landlord or the tenant can bring a lease to an end before the original agreed term expires.
Our IT experts David Allen IT Solutions discuss antivirus software and how to know it is legitimate.
The latest edition of in-Cumbria magazine is being read by thousands of businesses, here it is online.
Take a look at our exclusive supplement about the work The Edge has been doing providing training across Cumbria.
Here's the latest edition of our Energy Cumbria magazine.
BBC News business headlines
- Time running out to enter CN Group Business Awards
- New people wanted for Cumbria's LEP board
- Carlisle's Bendalls Engineering clinches big Sellafield contracts
- US billionaire buys north Cumbrian brewery
- Travelodge chain identifies Keswick for new hotel
- Accountancy giant Baker Tilly takes over Cumbrian consultancy
- Number of insolvencies down in Cumbria last year
- Cumbrian print firm's poster goes viral - but fails to attract trainees
- Ex-MP Martlew says Nestle blocked pension trustee role
- National award for Carlisle apprentice
- Rescue launched after reports of paraglider in trouble off Cumbrian coast
- Whitehaven mum-of-four avoids jail term for £33,000 fraud
- Teenage driver behind bars after crashing into wall
- West Cumbrian business targeted by phone scam
- Three years for Carlisle man who plunged knife into victim's face
- Cumbria police warn of rise in house break-ins
- Two teenagers charged with Whitehaven robbery
- Digesters scheme aims to reduce amount of food waste
- Carlisle council's £60,000 to help sexual assault victims
- Carlisle Utd vice-president quits over 'disrespectful' statement